Find this good Thai towards the Putney end of the Fulham Road
Expect dark wood furnishings, romantically candlelit at night - but with tables rather too closely-packed for comfort.
As well as the expected Thai 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodles dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries - they also offer more unusual dishes, often cooked by visiting 'guest' chefs.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; mains £12 to £19
- Dinner: all week 18.30-22.30; mains £12 to £19
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by suitable beers.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Parsons Green Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page