Find this excellent Thai restaurant, the best we have found in the area, conveniently situated for the local railway station. It's under the same ownership as the equally-impressive Sukho (on the Fulham Road) and Suksan(in Chelsea).
Expect a comfortable dining room, with bare wooden tables, crisp white napery and clever use of uplighters showing their traditional wall decorations & artefacts off to good effect. If we have one complaint, it's that their tables are too tightly packed.
As well as the expected Thai 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodles dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries - they also offer more unusual dishes, often cooked by visiting 'guest' chefs.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; mains around £12 to £19
- Dinner: all week 18.30-22.30; mains around £12 to £19
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by beers, perhaps more suitable to accompany Thai dishes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Wimbledon Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned