Find this excellent Thai restaurant, the best we have found in the area, just on the area of the Fulham Road known as 'The Beach'. It's under the same ownership as the equally-impressive Sukho (on the Fulham Road) and Suk Saran (Wimbledon).
Expect a comfortable dining room, with bare wooden tables, crisp white napery and clever use of uplighters showing their traditional Thai silk panels, antique statues & wall decorations off to good effect.
As well as the expected Thai 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodles dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries - they also offer more unusual dishes, often cooked by visiting 'guest' chefs.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30 (Sun 15.30); mains about £10 to £25
- Dinner: all week 18.30-22.30 (Sun 22.00); mains about £10 to £25
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by beers, perhaps a more suitable accompaniment for Thai food
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Fulham Broadway or Sloane Square Underground (15 minutes walk)
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned