Find this good neighbourhood restaurant first floor in the centre of town. The atmosphere is pleasant - particularly during the evening, when candles are lit - and the service, from smiling young ladies, both friendly and professional.
All the Thai standards are offered ranging from Pad Thai noodles, through curries to more elaborate dishes such as 'Pla Nueng Manao (whole sea bass with Thai spices & oyser sauce) and 'Beht Sauce Makham' (roast duck with tamarind sauce).
A selection of tempting desserts, such as 'Mor Geng' (egg custard with coconut) and 'Chocolate Fudge Brownie' are there to tempt those with a sweet tooth.
They have another branch in nearby Bowness-on-Windermere, and they have a take away service operating from both branches.
More Reports Please.
- Food Style: Thai
- Dinner: Tues-Sun17.00-22.00; set D £11.95 (between 17.00-18.00); set D from £17.95; Early Evening D £12.95 (2 courses), £14.95 (3 courses); mains from about £8 to £22
- Wine: a well-chosen list kicks has modest mark-ups, and is backed-up by exotic cocktails and Thai beers
- Nearest station: Kendal Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: L all week, D Mon