The Borough Market branch of this excellent sushi chain, and offering a few dishes only available at this branch. These include Salmon Teriyaki; Clay-Pot Tuna and Hake Noodle Broth - plus on market days Pork Ramen
As well as a wide selection of gleamingly-fresh sushi & sashimi, they offer various hot dishes - including 'Spicy Cuttlefish Noodle Soup'; 'Detox Broth' (tofu in misu with crisp vegetables' and even 'Japanese Fish & Chips'.
No MSG in sight.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: all week 12.00-22.00 (Fri & Sat 23.00); mains about £8 to £12
- Dinner: all week 12.00-22.00 (Fri & Sat 23.00); mains about £8 to £12
- Children's portions: Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: London Bridge Rail or Undergrounf or Borough Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page