A deservedly-popular Malaysian restaurant, which also offers a few Chinese dishes - in the main, these are well cooked and certainly excellent value.
Dishes such as 'Salt & Pepper Squid'; 'Chicken Wings Thai-style'; 'Steamed Scallop/s in Garlic Sauce' and various Satay's set the style for starters.
You'll find 'Malaysian Chicken/Beef/Pork Curry'; various 'Sizzling Lamb' and similarly-sauced 'Roast Pork'; plus 'Roast Duck in Plum/Orange/Lemon/Oyster Sauce' and a good selection of vegetarian offerings listing amongst the mains.
If you're a lover of Squid, King Prawn or Sea Bass dishes, these come aplenty as mirror images - including 'Green Pepper & Black Bean Sauce'; 'Szechuan Spicy Sauce'; 'Ginger & Spring Onions' and 'Oyster Sauce'.
Whilst Noodle dishes include 'Pad Thai' and Singapore Fried Vermicelli'.
Service is both friendly & helpful.
- Food Style: Malaysian
- Lunch: Tues-Sun12.00-14.30; set L £7.90 (2 courses); mains from about £5 to £8
- Dinner: Tues-Sun 18.00-22.30; set D £14.50 (2 courses & coffee); mains from about £5 to £8
- Wine: a house wine is listed at about £11
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Putney Bridge Underground or Putney Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Mon; check Christmas openings