You'll find some of London's best pizza's at this Brixton restaurant, and although heavingly busy, if worth an afternoon visit just to try one! Unless you arrive early for lunch, you'll have to queue.
Part of their secret seems to be the fact that they prepared the bases the day before - when these are also flash-baked for less than a minute; plus the wood-fired oven, operating at about 500
- Food Style: Pizza & Pasta
- Lunch: Mon 12.00-17.00; Tues- Fri 12.00-23.00, Sat 11.30-23.00, Sun 11.30-22.30; mains about £8 & £10
- Dinner: Mon 12.00-17.00; Tues- Fri 12.00-23.00, Sat 11.30-23.00, Sun 11.30-22.30; mains about £8 & £10
- Wine: drink their modestly-priced organic wine - red or white.
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Brixton Rail or Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Outside eating