You'll find some of London's best pizza's at this Brixton restaurant, and although heavingly busy, if worth an afternoon visit just to try one! Unless you arrive early for lunch, you'll have to queue.
Part of their secret seems to be the fact that they prepared the bases the day before - when these are also flash-baked for less than a minute; plus the wood-fired oven, operating at about 500
- Food Style: Pizza & Pasta
- Lunch: Mon-Weds 12.00-17.00; Thurs-Sat 12.00-21.00; Sun 12.00-16.00; mains between about £5 & £8
- Dinner: Mon-Weds 12.00-17.00; Thurs-Sat 12.00-21.00; Sun 12.00-16.00; mains between about £5 & £8
- Wine: drink their modestly-priced organic wine - red or white.
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Brixton Rail or Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Outside eating