A shopping mall-style-branch of this good chain of Vietnamese-style eateries.
Certainly worth trying if you're new to dishes of this type, but all fedback has been very positive. You find Franco Manca's tempting pizza's next door if you get cold feet.
You can watch the stocks and your food being prepared in front of you.
Rice Noodle Soups are the main event, and these are served with a side plate of fresh herbs & chilis (so you can season your soup to taste). Varieties include many-ways with beef - including 'Pho Tai Lan' (flash fried steak with garlic; Hanoi-style); 'Pho Bo Vien' (homemade meatballs) and 'Pho Bo Dac Biet' (steak, brisket & meatball) - a few with Chicken (some such as 'Bun Tom Hue' being spicy & coming with tiger prawns).
There are also Curries, coming with jasmine rice; interesting Salads; Wok-Fried Noodles and Spring Rolls.
Quite an experience & with views of the Olympic park and stadium thrown in.
- Food Style: Vietnamese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.30-21.00, Sun 11.30-17.00; mains around £8 to £9
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.30-21.00, Sun 11.30-17.00; mains around £8 to £9
- Wine: a few house wines from about £15, plus beers & juices
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Stratford Millenium Square Underground (0.6k), Stratford Rail (about 1.2k)
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes 5,000 spaces, but we advise you use public transport if possible
- Closed: some Public Holidays
- Air conditioned