A shopping mall-style-branch of this good chain of Vietnamese-style eateries - so having a shorter menu than most of their restaurants.
Certainly worth trying if you're new to dishes of this type, but all fedback has been very positive. You can watch the stocks and your food being prepared in front of you.
Rice Noodle Soups are the main event, and these are served with a side plate of fresh herbs & chilis (so you can season your soup to taste). Varieties include many-ways with beef - including 'Pho Tai Lan' (flash fried steak with garlic; Hanoi-style); 'Pho Bo Vien' (homemade meatballs) and 'Pho Bo Dac Biet' (steak, brisket & meatball) - a few with Chicken (some such as 'Bun Tom Hue' being spicy & coming with tiger prawns).
There are also Curries, coming with jasmine rice; interesting Salads; Wok-Fried Noodles and Spring Rolls.
Quite an experience, and one we'd recommend if you need a quick bite.
- Food Style: Vietnamese
- Lunch: Mon-Weds 11.00-22.00, Thurs & Fri 11.00-22.30, Sat 11.00-21.30, Sun 12.00-20.30; mains from about £8 to £9
- Dinner: Mon-Weds 11.00-22.00, Thurs & Fri 11.00-22.30, Sat 11.00-21.30, Sun 12.00-20.30; mains from about £8 to £9
- Wine: a few house wines kick off at around the £15 mark, plus juices and unusual coffee & tea.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Shepherds Bush Market or Wood Lane Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes, in Westfield Centre, but public transport might be easier
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned