« back to restaurants search results
Comptoir Libanais Marylebone65 Wigmore Street, London, London, W1U 1JT
Part of a small chain, describing themselves as Lebanese 'licensed canteens' and offering a selection of well-prepared and affordable Mezze tips dishes to share. It's also been described as the Middle East's answer to Carluccio's - but eat in standards here are more convenience than bespoke, so judge on a lower level.
Dishes are nicely displayed at a counter - with dips, salads, tagines and wraps on offer - plus sweet pastries and baklava.
They also operate as a deli, offering jars and other delicacies to take home.
Branches throughout London - see our Gourmet Britain website
- Food Style: Lebanese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 8.00-23.00, Sun 9.00-22.00; mains about £9 to £14
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 8.00-23.00, Sun 9.00-22.00; mains about £9 to £14
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Bond Street Underground
- Directions: See map on this page
- Closed: some Bank Hoildays