« back to restaurants search results
Comptoir Libanais Wigmore Street65 Wigmore Street, London, London, W1U 1PZ
Part of a small chain, describing themselves as Lebanese 'licensed canteens' and offering a selection of well-prepared and affordable Mezze tips dishes to share. It's also been described as the Middle East's answer to Carluccio's - but eat in standards here are more convenience than bespoke, so judge on a lower level.
Dishes are nicely displayed at a counter - with dips, salads, tagines and wraps on offer - plus sweet pastries and baklava.
They also operate as a deli, offering jars and other delicacies to take home.
Branches throughout London - see our Gourmet Britain website
- Food Style: Lebanese
- Lunch: Mon & Tues 9.00-21.00, Weds 10.00-21.00, Thurs & Fri 10.00-22.00, Sat 9.00-21.00, Sun 12.00-18.00; mains between about £7 to £13
- Dinner: Mon & Tues 9.00-21.00, Weds 10.00-21.00, Thurs & Fri 10.00-22.00, Sat 9.00-21.00, Sun 12.00-18.00; mains between about £7 to £13
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Bond Street Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: some Bank Hoildays