A good burger restaurant, belonging to a small chain, using meat from rare-breed cattle naturally-reared in East Anglia.
Burgers, including chicken & vegetarian varieties, come with a selection off additions - such as steaky bacon, salami, Monteray Jack & Stilton - and you can largely mix & match.
Children have their own menu + crayons & toys.
Puds include 'Knickerbocker Glory and their own 'Cheesecake' - while Milkshakes are made from natural ingredients.
- Food Style: Burgers - Top Quality
- Lunch: all week 12.00-22.00; mains from about £10 to £12
- Dinner: all week 12.00-22.00; mains from about £10 to £12
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £16 mark
- Children's portions: Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Angel Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: check christmas openings