« back to restaurants search results
Polish White Eagle Club211 Balham High Road, Balham, London, London, SW17 7BQ
Find this traditional Polish restaurant rather hidden away to the rear of the community centre (walk through the main hall, through the bar to find the restaurant). Expect paper napery and metal chairs - rather like a throw back to a different era.
On the food front, if you're after Polish home cooking - this is the real thing.
Dishes such as Beetroot Soup, various Stews with Dumplings, Salads set the style.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Polish
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.30-15.00, Sun 11.30-22.00; set L £7
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-22.00, Sun 11.30-22.00; set L £12.50 (2 courses), £15.50 (3 courses)
- Wine: a concise list has very modest mark-ups + Polish vodka.
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Balham Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page