A good restaurant if you're looking for Turkish food that might be recognised in its homeland; even if the choice around here is fierce - this holds its own.
Expect a busy canteen-like atmosphere, but with white tablecloths.
Their Kebabs are first class, and sells them for most of the night! While customers have been known to travel miles for their speciality 'Iskembe' (Tripe Soup) - all comes with complimentary water melon.
- Food Style: Turkish
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.30; mains about £8 to £15 (plus takeaway); set L £8.95 (3 courses)
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.30; mains about £8 & £15 (plus takeaway)
- Wine: a concise list has very modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Dalston Kingsland Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page