Find this deservedly-popular eaterie on a side road just off the Stoke Newington Road. It's a branch of an excellent chain of restaurants specialising in Turkish-style kebabs and other items from the ocakbasi grill.
Mezze is a good starting point, then the world is your oyster if you like you food grilled. Vegetarian's have a few choices - but none unless they like aubergines - plus a few puds of the very sticky variety.
Service is quick and friendly, but likes to turn tables over quickly.
- Food Style: Turkish
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.30; mains about £10 to £18
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.30; mains about £10 to £18
- Wine: a few house wine offerings have modest mark-ups, or you can BYO.
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but avoid peak meal times times, as conditions are cramped
- Nearest station: Dalston Kingsland Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page