« back to restaurants search results
Somine Restaurant Dalston131 Kingsland High Street, Dalston, London, London, E8 2PB
A good Turkish restaurant, unusually open most of the day & night, and offering amazing value!
Rather than the kebabs, coming from ocakbasi grills of its immediate local competitors (there are many), Somine specialises more in comfort food and slow-cooked casseroles.
Favourites include 'Chicken Soup'; 'Mezze'; 'Aubergine Stuffed with Lamb' and various Stuffed Peppers – most hot dishes coming with rice.
If you just want to snack, there are various traditional dips - served with their own bread.
- Food Style: Turkish
- Lunch: all week 7.00-2.00am; Turkish Breakfast £10.50; mains about £8 to £15
- Dinner: all week 7.00-2.00am; mains about £8 to £15
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Dalston Kingsland Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page