« back to restaurants search results
Somine Restaurant Dalston131 Kingsland High Street, Dalston, London, London, E8 2PB
A good Turkish restaurant, unusually open 24 hours a day, and offering amazing value!
Rather than the kebabs, coming from ocakbasi grills of its immediate local competitors (there are many), Somine specialises more in comfort food and slow-cooked casseroles.
Favourites include 'Chicken Soup'; 'Mezze'; 'Aubergine Stuffed with Lamb' and various Stuffed Peppers - most hot dishes coming with rice.
If you just want to snack, there are various traditional dips - served with their own bread.
- Food Style: Turkish
- Lunch: all week, 24 hours; mains between about £6 & £8
- Dinner: all week, 24 hours; mains between about £6 & £8
- Wine: Unlicensed, but BYO (no corkage at the time of writing)
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Dalston Kingsland Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page