« back to restaurants search results
Suya Obalende Dalston523 Kingsland Road, Dalston, London, London, E8 4AR
A good 'fast-food' outlet specialising in charcoal-grilled fish & meat, in a style found in West Africa.
Grills range from the normal (chicken/beef) through unusual (gizzards) to unusual (crocodile). Each spiced with a full-flavoured rub.
You'll find fried plantain and rice dishes, such as jollof, to accompany your grilled choice.
You can take away, or eat-in, in which case there's a plate 'tax'.
- Food Style: Nigerian
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-23.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 13.00-23.00; Sun L Buffet about £14
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 12.00-23.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 13.00-23.00
- Wine: a short list has modest mark-ups, starting around £15
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Kingsland Dalston Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page