A popular Turkish restaurant of many years standing.
Their Mezze, Iman Biyaldi and various charcoal-grilled Kebabs - plus their good bread - are their most successful dishes.
Service is friendly and helpful.
Booking advisable at the weekend.
- Food Style: Turkish
- Lunch: all week 11.00-23.30 (Sun 12.00); mains about £7 to £14; set L from £36.50 (min 2 people)
- Dinner: all week 11.00-23.30 (Sun 12.00); mains about £7 to £14 set L from £36.50 (min 2 people)
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £17 mark
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: London Fields Rail or Hackney Central Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page