Our favouriteVietnamese café/restaurant, in an area blessed with many.
Plenty of traditional Pho (noodle) dishes are listed, including a good beef version 'Pho Bo Xao'; plus rice-wrapper rolls, and a few Chinese dishes such as Crispy Duck.
The decor's not up to much, but the food largely makes up for it!
Service is both friendly and helpful.
- Food Style: Vietnamese
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs & Sun 12.00-23.00, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.30; mains around £5 to £13
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs & Sun 12.00-23.00, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.30; mains around £5 to £13
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Hackney Central Underground or London Road Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page