« back to restaurants search results
La Vie en Rose Hackney2 Broadway Market, Hackney, London, London, E8 4QG
A popular French bistro, by the Regents Canal, offering meals throughout the day, starting with Le Petit Dejeuner items such as Pastries, Croque's and Filled Baguettes - and ending with candlelit dinners and dishes such as 'Foie Gras & Apple Terrine with Toasted Brioche'; 'Confit of Duck'; 'Fillet of Beef with Fondant Potatoes, Wild Mushrooms, Brie & Pesto'.
A few desserts might include Crème Brulée'; 'Tart au Citron' and the like.
It's particularly popular in fine weather when their outside seating fills up quickly.
- Food Style: Bistro
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 10.00-22.00, Sat & Sun 10.00-22.30; mains from 12.00 about £10 to £14
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 10.00-22.00, Sat & Sun 10.00-22.30; mains from about £10 to £14
- Wine: a concise, all French, list kicks off at about £15
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: London Field Rail or Dalston Kingsland Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Outside eating