A deservedly-popular café-style restaurant, offering kebabs from the ocakbasi grill, plus Turkish dishes such as houmous, pirzola (seasoned thin lamb chops) and iman bayildi
Expect to wait for a table at busy times, especially Saturdays nights.
Friendly & helpful service.
- Food Style: Turkish
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.30; mains about £6 to £10
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.30; mains about £6 to £10
- Wine: BYO - cockage £2 per bottle
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but can be very squashed
- Nearest station: Canonbury Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page