« back to restaurants search results
Sariyer Balik Stoke Newington56 Green Lanes, London, London, N16 9NH
A Turkish restaurant, set over two floors (ground & basement) - and unusually specialising in fish, the theme of which is much in evidence in their décor!
Expect everything from Housmous through Mussels in Batter to Prawns with Chili & Fried Squid among the starters.
Various char-grilled fish are the best bet amongst the mains - perhaps sea bass/bream/mackerel - depending on the weather & catch .
- Food Style: Turkish
- Dinner: all week 17.00 to around midnight; mains about £7 to £11
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but ground floor only - so phone to book
- Nearest station: Canonbury or Arsenal Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page