This revamped chippie (formerly The Fishery) has been 'yuppified' - if the word exists - to attract a much wider audience. Their wide range of gleamingly-fresh fish being supplied by the mother fishmonger at No. 111.
Expect wooden communal tables, plus a mural of drawings of local landmarks - plus starters and puds to bookend your excellent fish & chips.
The former includes 'Calamari Rings, with garlic mayo ot tartare sauce'; 'King Prawns in Tempura Batter, with a sweet chili dip'; 'Breaded Whitebait' and '
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-22.30; mains about £7 to £9
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-22.30; mains about £7 to £9
- Wine: house wine from about £14
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Rectory Road & Stoke Newington Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Sun & some Bank Holidays