An excellent fish & chip shop, on the main drag between Edinburgh & Leith - where you can also eat in. It's worth a detour if you like ffresh fish in batter.
As well as fish & chips, they often offer more ambitious items such as sea-bass, scallops and swordfish - depending on availability - plus a few starters & puds. They offer good value for the quality on offer.
They have a branch in St. Andrews.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: all week 11.30-22.00; eat-in mains from about (£10 incl chips)
- Dinner: all week 11.30-22.00; eat-in mains from about (£10 incl chips)
- Seats: about 40
- Wine: a concise list is offered, kicking off at about £15
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Edinburgh Waverley Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page