A good fish & chip shop, where you can also eat in.
As well as fish & chips, they often offer more ambitious items such as sea-bass, scallops and swordfish - depending on availability - plus a few starters & puds. They offer good value for the quality on offer.
They have a branch in Edinburgh dandily-placed for Waverley Station.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: all week 11.30-22.00; eat-in mains from about £10 (incl. chips)
- Dinner: all week 11.30-22.00; eat-in mains from about £10 (incl. chips)
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £15 mark
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Leuchars Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page