This small restaurant offers a largely Malaysian list of dishes, such as starters such as 'Chicken or Vegetable Satay wth Peanut Sauce'; 'Springrolls'; 'Steamed Vegetable & Coriander Dumplings' and various Tempura.
Main courses such as 'Mutton Rendang'; various Laksa Noodle dishes; Salads - plus nods to China (as in Crispy Duck) and Japan (Nonya Chicken) follow.
Those with a sweet tooth might have 'White Chocolate & Ginger Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis' and 'Banana Fritter with Vanilla Ice Cream' there to tempt them.
A recent revamp and menu enlargement, has also brought the extended opening hours - mentioned below.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Malaysian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.00; about £8 to £15
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00; about £8 to £15
- Wine: Unlicensed, but you're welcome to BYO for a small corkage charge
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Camden Road Rail, Kentish Town or Camden Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Outside eating