A popular burger bar, belonging to an expanding chain.
Don't expect trims, you'll be seated in a fixed booth, with red leather banquette seating and laminate table; while their own radio station playing classics from the past adds to the jolly ambiance.
On the food front, their selection of burgers are the main event - mostly made from Scottish chuck beef - varieties ranging from plain 'Original' through 'Mexican' (hot beef chili & jalapenos) and 'Fish Sandwich' (hake with spinach & garlic mayo) to their flagship 'The Diablo' (8oz USA patty made with chuck, sirloin, fillet & rib with bacon US cheese in a brioche bun).
These are backed up by the likes of 'Macaroni Cheese'; 'Corned/Meatloaf Beef Hash' and a selection of Fajita's & Salad's - plus popular All Day Breakfast items.
Service is generally cheerful & efficient.
- Food Style: Burgers - Top Quality
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-22.00, Fri 10.00-23.30, Sat 9.00-23.30, Sun 9.00-22.00; Lumberjack Breakfast £9.50; mains about £6 to £12
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 12.00-22.00, Fri 10.00-23.30, Sat 9.00-23.30, Sun 9.00-22.00; mains about £6 to £12
- Wine: a short list, kicking off in the mid £20's, is backed up by a good selection of beers and shakes
- Children's portions: Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Kensal Rise Rail or Kensal Green Rail or Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned