Named after a Soursop fruit, indigenous to the Caribbean and South America, this family-run restaurant specialises in dishes from those areas.
Expect starters such as 'Pulled Beef/Crab & Artichoke Heart'; 'Chargrilled Casava with Drizzled Garlic Butter, Fresh Herbs & Tomato Salsa'; 'Pan-Fried Crevettes with Fresh Herbs & Sour Dough' and 'Marinated Chicken Wings with a Sweet Peppercorn & Bay Leaf Sauce'.
Perhaps to be followed by 'Goat Curry'; 'Grilled Snapper Fillet with Lime & Coriander Tomato Salad & Fried Plantain'; 'Oxtail & Butterbean Stew' and 'Chargrilled Jerk Baby Chicken' amongst the listed mains.
There are also interesting Fajitas - including 'Five Spice Duck'; plus a few desserts such as 'Home-Made Chocolate Walnut Brownie & Vanilla Pod Ice Cream' and 'White Chocolate & Ginger Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis'.
- Food Style: Caribbean
- Lunch: Fri, Sat & Sun 12.30-22.30 (Sun 22.00); mains around £7 to £14
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 17.30-22.30, Fri, Sat & Sun 12.30-22.30 (Sun 22.00); mains around £9 to £14
- Wine: Unlicensed, but you can bring your own for a small corkage charge
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Camden Road Rail or Camden Town Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page