« back to restaurants search results
Jamón Jamón Camden38 Parkway, Camden, London, London, NW1 7AH
A bustling, fun, tapas restaurant. You'll find all the expected familiar dishes, for you to combine or snack on - well cooked. Plus Paella.
Branch in Charing Cross.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Sun-Thurs 12.00-23.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-24.00; tapas around £5 to £8 per item
- Dinner: Sun-Thurs 12.00-23.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-24.00; tapas around £5 to £8 per item
- Wine: a Spanish list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Camden Road Rail or Camden Town Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page