« back to restaurants search results
Jamón Jamón Charing Cross3-5 Caxton Walk, off Charing Cross Road, Charing Cross, London, London, WC2H 8PW
Find this popular Spanish tapas restaurant set over two floors, just off the main drag of the Charing Cross Road.
It's a bustling, fun, place; and you'll find all the expected familiar dishes, for you to combine or snack on - well cooked. Plus Paella's.
Branch in Camden Town.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Sun-Thurs 12.00-23.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-24.00; tapas around £5 to £8 per item
- Dinner: Sun-Thurs 12.00-23.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-24.00; tapas around £5 to £8 per item
- Wine: a concise Spanish list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Ground floor only, phone ahead to book
- Nearest station: Leicester Square Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page.