Started in 1931, as Manzi's Café, this excellent ice cream & sorbet business has been taken over by Ponti's - who have promised to maintained the traditional high standards.
As well as their ice creams, you'll find tried and tested Italian recipes, using wholly natural ingredients - Marine Ices favourites, such as 'Linguine with King Prawns' and 'Marinated Chicken Breast with Char-Grilled Vegetables' continue. Reports on these please.
Do go for their ice creams though!
- Food Style: Ice Cream Parlour
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 8.00-23.00, Sat 9.00-23.00, Sun 10.00-22.00; mains about £8 to £16
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 8.00-23.00, Sat 9.00-23.00, Sun 10.00-22.00; mains about £8 to £16
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Chalk Farm Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: check Christmas openings