A popular and long-standing Chinese restaurant decorated lavishly with Chinese lanterns and other traditional items.
They offer a menu of reliably-cooked Cantonese dishes, but there have been reports recently of disappointing dim sum, which used to be highly regareded.
However, standards can be let down by rather service - which can vary from sirely to over-familiar.
More reports please.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-16.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.30; set meals from £24 (minimum 2 people); mains about £9 to £30; dim sum items around £6
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 18.30-23.30; Fri 18.30-23.30, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.30; set meals from £24 (minimum 2 people); mains about £9 to £30
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Gants Hill Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page