Find this good Chinese restaurant, hidden away inside the smart Crowne Plaza Hotel close to Blackfriars Bridge.
Although China now has a national cricket team, an Australia executive head chef (Brendan Speed) is probably behind the name.
The food on offer is based on modern twists on Sichuan & Hunan-style dishes - these are typified by 'Sichuan Spiced Aubergines'; 'Hunan Lamb with Scallions' and 'Diced Chicken with Ginger, Scallion & Sesame'.
They also offer various 'Small Plates' and a selection of Dim Sum dishes.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.30, mains about £10 to £24; set L Mon-Fri £35; Tasting Menu £45; Dim Sum selection £11.50
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-22.00; mains about £10 to £24; set D Sun-Fri £35; Tasting Menu £45
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list kicks off in the mid £20's
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Blackfriars Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: L Sat, all Sun
- Air conditioned