Good North Indian restaurant, certainly standing out from the crowd.
You'll find all your expected favourites, including a selection of bhuna's, biriyani's, dansak's & korma's - well cooked, and in pleasant surroundings.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 11.30-15.00, mains about £14 to £23 (including rice); plus bar snacks/platters from about £10
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 17.30-23.00; mains about £14 to £23 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list, with a few temptations for City high-flyers, kicks off at about £20
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Moorgate Rail or Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: Sat & Sun, most Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned