Find this excellent pizzeria, also offering other creations from their wood-burning oven, on the ground floor of The Tea Building.
Their menu covers all the bases on the pizza front, plus a few other successes, such as 'Veal Meatballs with Prosciutto & Cream'.
On the starters front 'Lamb Speck with Goats Cheese'; 'Fig, Burrata & Honeycomb Bruschetta'; 'Clams with Nduja' and 'Beef Cheek with Porcini' are in no way run of the mill.
If pizza's not your scene there are main course dishes such as 'Rib Eye Steak'; 'Salt Baked Salmon'; 'Crispy Pork Belly' and various Salads from which to chose.
Perhaps finish with 'Salted Chocolate Caramel Tart' or 'Doughnuts in Cholate Sauce'.
- Food Style: Pizza & Pasta
- Lunch: all week Mon-Weds 12.00-23.00, Thurs 12.00-24.00, Fri 12.00-1.00am, Sat 10.00-1.00am, Sun 10.00-23.00; mains about £8 to £20
- Dinner: all week Mon-Weds 12.00-23.00, Thurs 12.00-24.00, Fri 12.00-1.00am, Sat 10.00-1.00am, Sun 10.00-23.00; mains about £8 to £20
- Seats: 170
- Wine: an interesting list based in Italy, with a few nods elsewhere, kicks off at about £20, and offers a wide selection by the glass and carafe.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Liverpool Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: 25th & 26 th Dec.
- Air conditioned