The name Saf, standing for 'Simple Authentic Food' names a good restaurant offering organic vegetarian dishes, many designed to detoxify or help build your immune system.
This branch, the original being in Shoreditch, is to be found on the first floor of Whole Foods Market on Kensington High Street (itself converted from the Barkers Building).
Raw food is the name of the game, nothing being 'cooked' at above 48
- Food Style: Vegetarian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.00-22.30, Sun 11.00-18.30; mains about £11 to £17
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.00-22.30, Sun 11.00-18.30; mains about £11 to £17
- Wine: an organic/biodynamic list kicks off at around £25
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: High Street Kensington Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: You qualify for 2 hours free parking if you spend over £25 in the restaurant. Phone to enquire.
- Air conditioned