Find this good foodie pub opposite the village green - they have an excellent farm shop on site - see 'Butchers Hall & Country Grocer' on our Shop's section.
Expect old beams and winter open fires.
They specialise in local seasonal dishes - much of the meat coming from the owner's farm - including rare breed pork, plus their own beef and chickens.
- Food Style: Best Pubs for Food
- Lunch: mains from about £14
- Dinner: mains from about £14
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at about £17
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but steps to garden
- Nearest station: Ockley Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: Sun D
- Outside eating