One of the best Chinese restaurants in Chinatown - as most now concentrate on the basement to mid-ambition tourist market. Here, for only a little more, you can eat well!
Dining rooms are spread over the ground and basement floors, and are simply decorated.
The food on offer includes all the expected standards such as Sweet & Sour Chicken/Pork, Beef with Black Beans & Green Peppers and Chow Mein dishes, but we recommend you look as little further - perhaps at their Seafood, Hotpot, Malay and Congee dishes.
'Specials' might include the likes of 'Pigeons in Chinese Wine Sauce'; 'Steamed Fresh Razor Clams' and 'Fried Turbot with Curry Sauce'.
Serve is prompt and efficient.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00; set meals about £12 to £28 (2 people min); mains about £12 to £28
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00; set meals about £12 to £28 (2 people min); mains about £12 to £28
- Seats: 70
- Wine: a modest list kicks off at around the £12 mark
- Wheelchair access: ground floor only
- Nearest station: Leicester Square Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page