A cosy little restaurant offering simple, well-prepared, largely Mediterranean-style dishes - made with seasonal organic ingredients.
Starters include the likes of 'Homemade Soup'; 'Bruschetta with Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Basil & Parmesan'; 'Prosciutto with Roasted Butternut Squash, Rocket & Pecorino' and 'Antipasto Misto' (to share between two).
Mains include a selection of Pizza's and Pasta dishes, plus an assortment of popular favourites - such as 'Roasted Chicken Breast with Porcini Mushroom Risotto'; 'Salmon & Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Cucumber Salad & Tartare Sauce' - while 'Shepherds Pie' & 'Fish & Chips' keep the market traditionists happy!
Finish with 'Sticky Toffee Pudding'; Profiteroles with Chocolate Sauce' ot 'Tiramisu'.
- Food Style: Organic Restaurant
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-22.30, Sun 12.00-21.30; set L £10; mains about £11 to £22
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-22.30, Sun 12.00-21.30; set L £10; mains about £11 to £22
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £17 mark
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Ladbroke Grove or Westbourne Park Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page