Find this excellent little café half way up the hill - it's worth the little effort involved.
You'll find excellent coffee & tea, freshly-made cakes, sandwiches, filled bagels and home-made ice cream.
If you're after something more substantial, they offer daily changing hot dishes such as stews, curries and pies ('Rabbit & Onion', 'Steal & Ale' and Mushroom & Stilton' during one inspection visit).
Service is both friendly and helpful.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 9.00-17.00, plus 1st Sun of each month 9.00-14.00; mains from about £5
- Wine: Beers & top-quality soft drinks
- Children's portions: When possible
- Nearest station: Frome Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: most Sundays, all Monday