Both a nicely decked-out restaurant, handy for the nearby cinema, and the best Indian food around for miles.
Expect all the North Indian standards - such as Bhuna's, Dhansak's, Korma's and Pilau's plus a few in the style of south of the sub-continent.
More adventurous dishes - such as 'Stir-Fried Squid' and 'Crab & Cod Cakes' from the starters; 'Duck Rezzala' & 'King Prawns with Peppers & Aubergines' amongst the mains - are also on offer.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, set L from £7.95 (2 courses); Thali's from £12.95; mains £10 to £14 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, set meals before 19.30 £8.95 (1 course), £11.95 (2 courses), £14.95 (3 courses); mains about £10 to £14 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list, has modest mark-ups, and is backed up by a selection of Indian beers
- Children's portions: Short Children's menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page.
- Parking: Free public parking behind restaurant
- Air conditioned