This good Indian restaurant is one of the best we have found in the area.
They specialise in dishes from the north of the sub-continent, so you'll find balti's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor. They have other branches in nearby Cookham & Gerrards Cross.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00; set L from £12 (2 courses); Sunday Buffet £10; mains about £11 to £18
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00 (Sun 22.30); set D from £24 (2 courses) to £40; mains about £11 to £18
- Wine: a concise list,has modest mark-ups & is backed up by lager-type beers
- Nearest station: Marlow Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page