Find this good neighbourhood restaurant in the shadow of Mont Orgueil Castle - right on the harbour front. Their flexible menu, offering small & large helpings of various dishes, plus their variety of dishes, suitable for snacking and serious eating, make the restaurant ideal for families.
Starters might include the likes of 'Fish Soup with Gruyère, Rouille & Croûtes'; 'Sticky Pork Ribs'; 'Ptatas Bravas with Fried Onions & Garlic, Homemade Slow-Roasted Tomato Sauce & Soft-Poached Egg'; 'Salt & Pepper Crispy Squid'; 'Moules à la Crème' and 'Salad of Roast Butternut Squash with Sun-Blushed Tomatoes, Baby Mozzarella, Pine Nuts & Basil' - but many can also be taken as mains.
Perhaps follow with 'Chargrilled Homemade Burger'; 'Thai Green Curry - in various varieties'; 'Fish Pie'; 'Rump of Lamb - marinated in rosemary, garlic & lemon - with Ratatouille & Basil Pesto'; 'Beer Battered Cod & Chips' - plus various ways with Local Scallops and Sirloin Steak.
- Food Style: Budget Restaurants - the best
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 12.00-14.30; mains about £10 to £19; set L Sun £16.50 (2 courses), £19.50 (3 courses)
- Dinner: Tues-Sun 18.00-23.00; mains about £10 to £19
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £15 mark
- Children's portions: Short Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page.