An award-winning fish & chip shop, also selling a few specials such as 'Cajun Spiced Salmon with Garlic Butter & Salad' and 'Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Dip' - Stornaway Black Pudding and Haggis.
They also offer a few tempting desserts - such as 'Knickerbocker Glory' and 'Banana Split'.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-21.30, Fri 12.00-22.00, Sat 12.00-22.00, Sun 12.00-21.30; L Special between 12.00-14.30 £4.95 (2 courses)
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 12.00-21.30, Fri 12.00-22.00, Sat 12.00-22.00, Sun 12.00-21.30; Eat-In Fish & Chips about £7 to £11
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Glasgow Central
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Air conditioned