Although a fish & chip shop for many, this is also an eat-in restaurant offering well-cooked seafood.
This ranges from 'Deep-Fried Calamari with Aioli'; 'Colchester Oysters with Shallot Vinegar'; 'Roast Goat Cheese & Beetroot Salad with Rocket & Pine Nuts'; 'Saffron Lemon Risotto with Scallops, Mussels, King Prawns & Parmesan'; 'Moules Mariniere'; 'Fish Pie' and various varieties of 'Fish & Chips'.
There are also good desserts - such as 'Treacle Tart with Vanilla Ice Cream'; 'Apple & Cinnamon Crumble with Ice Cream' and 'Bread & Butter Pudding'.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-22.00, Sat & Sun 11.00-22.00; mains about £8 to £13
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 12.00-22.00, Sat & Sun 11.00-22.00; mains about £8 to £13
- Wine: a concise, but well chosen, list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: London Fields Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page