A good all-day eatery, offering three choices – Burger, Lobster or Lobster Roll for main courses; plus a few starters ranging from ‘Crispy Calamari’& Poole Rock Oysters’ to Beef Carpaccio’ and ‘Spicy Bean & Feta Dip’.
Whatever main you choose will come with Chips and Salad, plus proprietory bottled sauces.
Lobsters can be ordered steamed or char-grilled.
There's no booking, and a constant, fast-moving, queue at peak times.
Good honest nosh, if you don't mind perhaps being a bit squashed.
A few token puds – plus friendly service complete the picture.
- Food Style: American
- Lunch: Mon-Weds & Sat 12.00-22.30, Thurs & Fri 12.00-23.00, Sun 11.30-20.00; mains about £14 to £33
- Dinner: Mon-Weds & Sat 12.00-22.30, Thurs & Fri 12.00-23.00, Sun 11.30-20.00; mains about £14 to £33
- Wine: a concise, well-chosen, list kicks off in the low £20's
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Farringdon Rail & Underground or Barbican Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: Sun & Bank Holidays