A smart club-like café/restaurant servicing the famous auction house.
The day starts off with Breakfast and finishes with traditional Afternoon Tea.
In the middle, they offer a short menu of well-prepared dishes ranging from Salads, such as 'Endive, Goats Cheese & Pomegranate' through a very popular 'Lobster Club Sandwich' to main courses such as 'Sole Veronique with Crushed Potatoes & Spinach'; 'Confit of Duck with Braised Red Cabbage & Squash Tart Tatin' and 'Wild Mushroom Pappardelle with Truffle Oil'.
A few desserts might include 'Treacle Tart with Clotted Cream' - plus a selection of Ice Creams.
- Food Style: Modern British
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 9.30-16.45 (Lunch 12.00-14.45); set Breakfast £7.90; L mains about £6 to £20; Afternoon Tea from £8.25
- Wine: a short list of quality wines kicks off in the high £20's
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: all Sat & Sun, Bank Holidays