This good Vietnamese restaurant is to be found in an ultra-modern dining room - almost stark in appearance. However, the atmosphere produced by happy diners soon changes the effect.
The menu is diverse, covering everything fom Rice Noosle Rolls, & Crispy Devon Crab Wrap through Fish Curry & Ox Cheek Pot au Feu to Claypot Hanger Steak with Oyster Sauce.
Finish with exotic Ice Creams.
They have a further branch in Hoxton.
- Food Style: Vietnamese
- Lunch: all week 12.00-17.00; set L £10; mains about £8 to £10
- Dinner: all week 17.00-23.00 (Fri 23.30, Sun 22.00); set D £22; mains about £9 to £12
- Seats: 90
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Children aged 10 or under can enjoy a free meal from the Kids Menu, Mon-Fri 16.00-18.00 & 12.00-18.00 at the weekend, when accompanied by an adult.
- Nearest station: Leicester Square Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec