A good and buzzy tapas restaurant and bar offering a daily-changing selection of bite-size dishes - cooked to a high standard.
There have been some complaints that helpings are on the small size, even for tapas standards!
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-16.00, Sat 13.00-22.30; Tapas dishes about £4 to £14
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 12.00-16.00, Sat 13.00-22.30; Tapas dishes about £4 to £14
- Seats: 40, plus about 8 outside
- Wine: a concise, but well chosen all Spanish list kicks offin the mid £20's
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Oxford Circus or Tottenham Court Road Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Sn, Bank Holidays
- Outside eating