Part of a small group, this restaurant offers a selection of well-cooked small dishes in the Venetian bacaro-style.
Expect everything from bowls of olives; tasty little bowls of tapas-style dishes; baby pizza's; fritto misto mare; meatballs; Cuttlefish in Ink etc - plus fairly cramped seating.
- Food Style: Italian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains about £6 to £10
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30;mains about £6 to £10
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £20 mark
- Nearest station: Covent Garden Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page