A good grazing restaurant offering tapas-style dishes based around the cooking styles of Italy & Spain.
You sit at communal tables, or at the bar and can eat dishes such as 'Salt Cod Croquetas with Romesco Sauce'; 'Double-Baked Cornish Crab Soufflé with Endive Salad & Lemon Mustard Dressing'; 'Confit Old Spot Pork Belly with Rosemary-Scented Cannellini Beans'; 'Grilled Chicken with Roast Jerusalem Artichokes, Curly Kale & Pancetta' and 'Beetroot & Taleggio Gratin with Egg, Migas & Truffle Dressing'.
A few puds such as 'Chocolate Mousse with Mascarpone, Quince & Honey Waffle' and 'Warm Almond & Clementine Cake with Pistachio Ice Cream' complete the picture.
- Food Style: Italian / Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00; Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-17.00; Tapas about £4 to £12
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 17.00-23.00, Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-17.00; Tapas about £4 to £12
- Seats: 50, plus about 20 outside
- Wine: a well-chosen list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Oxford Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 24th to 26th Dec, 31st Dec to 2nd Jan
- Outside eating